Dutch Bros Coffee offers numerous milk options for coffee and non-coffee drinks. Dutch Bros milk options include chocolate milk, whole milk, two percent milk, nonfat milk, half and half, heavy cream, coconut milk, almond milk, and oat milk.
Dutch Bros uses 2% milk in cappuccinos and lattes and half and half in breve drinks.
This article explains everything about chocolate milk and the best Dutch drinks with chocolate milk.
What is Dutch Bros Chocolate Milk?
Dutch Bros chocolate milk is a ready-made in-house blend of dark chocolate and whole milk that can be steamed or served cold. Its ingredients include whole milk, sugar, cocoa processed with alkali, dextrose, salt, cornstarch, carrageenan (thickener), and artificial flavor. It is fortified with Vitamin D.
Dutch Bros Coffee uses chocolate milk in all mocha drinks including the Dutch classics with mocha such as double torture, caramelizer, and cocomo. The chocolate milk is presweetened and is not available sugar-free.
If you ask Dutch bros employees for chocolate milk they just give it to you pic.twitter.com/wjH2zVawMO— Ahzi, King of the Clowns (Wizard) III (@Ahzidal_) September 11, 2021
Can You Order Just Chocolate Milk at Dutch Bros?
Yes, you can order just chocolate milk at Dutch Bros Coffee. You can order it hot, iced, cold pour, or blended. For example, Dutch hot cocoa is essentially steamed chocolate milk with whipped cream topping.
If you want to order Dutch Bros chocolate milk for your home recipes, order it as a cold pour without ice at a small upcharge.
You can add your choice of flavors to Dutch Bros chocolate milk. Some of the best flavors that pair perfectly with chocolate milk include white chocolate, almond Roca, hazelnut, caramel, salted caramel, coconut, raspberry, and vanilla.
Dutch bros chocolate milk is the best chocolate milk🙌 pic.twitter.com/2eEQSV4rzn— Vair•ih•tee (@VerityZabala) January 11, 2019
Does Dutch Bros Chocolate Milk Have Caffeine?
Yes, Dutch Bros chocolate milk has traces of caffeine as it is made with dark chocolate. Generally, chocolate milk has about 2 mg of caffeine per 8 oz glass which is about 1000 percent less than the caffeine content (22mg) in eight ounces of soda. [Source]
How Many Calories in Dutch Bros Chocolate Milk?
Dutch Bros chocolate milk has about 24 calories per fluid ounce as compared to 17 calories per ounce of plain whole milk. A medium (16 oz) cup of hot chocolate milk has 384 calories whereas a medium (24 oz) cup of chocolate milk cold pour has 576 calories.
***Fun fact: Chocolate milk cold pour has no ice, so the cup is filled with cold chocolate milk***
Best Dutch Bros Drinks with Chocolate Milk
Dutch Bros uses chocolate milk in all mocha drinks. Nevertheless, you can order chocolate milk in any drink to replace the standard milk option that comes with the drink.
The best chocolate milk drinks at Dutch Bros are
- Caramelizer Dutch freeze. This is a winner if you love chocolate caramels
- Double chocolate hot cocoa. It gets steamed chocolate milk and dark mocha sauce hence the name double chocolate and is topped with whipped cream.
- White zombie mocha cold brew. It has vanilla, white chocolate, chocolate milk, and cold brew coffee. See other white zombie beverages from Dutch Bros.
- Dutch Bros snickers latte. This beverage tastes like melted snickers candy. It combines hazelnut and caramel syrups with chocolate milk and espresso. See how to order the snickers flavor at Dutch Bros.
- Kid’s hot cocoa. It is steamed chocolate milk at kids’ temperature. It is topped with whipped cream
- Hot mocha. A delicious mix of espresso and steamed chocolate milk topped with whipped cream and mocha drizzle
- Tuxedo mocha. You can order it hot, iced, or blended. It combines steamed chocolate milk, white chocolate sauce, and espresso. It is topped with whipped cream and drizzled mocha sauce.
Does Dutch Bros Coffee Have Sugar-Free Chocolate Milk?
No, Dutch Bros uses presweetened ready-to-use chocolate milk. The closest you can get to sugar-free chocolate milk is by mixing whole milk with sugar-free dark chocolate sauce. You can add sugar-free vanilla syrup for a richer flavor.
They also don’t have low-fat chocolate milk.